Zen Villa Kamala
Unique Asian design by renowned Thai architect, 4 bedrooms, ocean front sauna room with super shower, wine cellar, massage room, home cinema, a state-of-the-art kitchen, and an outdoor dining area.
Sleeps8 people (4 ensuite bedrooms with king-size beds). Up to 3 additional guests can be accommodated (2 on roll-away beds and 1 on a single mattress) for an extra charge.
Inside, fuses bold antiques such as 14th and 15th century Thai Buddhas, and ancient Burmese gongs, with modern works by artists Xiu Ciu Wen, David LaChapelle and Andy Warhol. Sleek materials such as dark hardwood terracing, marble and granite highlight the design aesthetic throughout the property along with glass, pebble and bamboo accents to bring nature indoors in Yin’s unique style.
This villa, perched on a cliff on in Kamala, is overlooking the breathtaking turquoise waters of the Andaman Sea. The villa is ideally situated in a secluded sea front community of homeowners of million dollar homes. This villa is about 30 minutes drive from Phuket International Airport and 20 minutes away from the famous nightlife of Patong in Phuket Town.
This villa features a unique private stairway that leads to a natural, shallow swimming enclave in the sea below. The villa showcases 4 elegantly-designed bedrooms and an 18 meter marble swimming pool that wraps around the generously-spaced entertainment platforms along the island’s west coast location, offering a fantastic outdoor view.
The villa has five Thai-style pavilions which are all interconnected by footpaths, yet secluded by design. This villa boasts of other luxury features such as the sauna room with super shower, wine cellar, massage room, home cinema, a state-of-the-art kitchen, and an outdoor dining area. The villa has provisions for covered BBQ and entertainment area, and 2-car covered parking. A private Thai chef to cook for lunch and dinner and a full-time live-in concierge staff are provided for by the pool villa to ensure that their guests are comfortable and pleased with the service and amenities of the villa.
The concierge staff can arrange upon request other activities outside the villa such as golf at the nearby Banyan Tree Resort and Golf Club, tennis at the Kamala Bay Terrace Hotel, excursions by speedboat to Phang Na and Phi-Phi islands, island tour, rental of luxury yachts, in-house massage, or shopping at various locations.
Modern amenities are not skipped because the villa has Wi-Fi Internet access, stereo with iPod and iPod dock, and LCD projector at the home cinema room.
– Five Thai-style pavilions housing the entrance, guest, outdoor and main pavilions and all connected by footpaths and glass stairways
– Expansive modern open-plan indoor lounging and entertaining area with large sofas and a variety of areas to relax opening onto a large outdoor decking
– Full service modern kitchen with high-end appliances and breakfast bar
– Formal dining area adjoining kitchen and lounge with seating for six people
– Home entertainment room with full media/communications facilities and LCD projector
– Indoor/outdoor massage rooms/areas
– “Intelligence” toilets
– Air conditioning throughout
– Large outdoor decking with 18m infinity edge swimming pool
– Swimming pool deck with multiple areas for lounging and entertaining
– Outdoor dining for up to eight people
– Outdoor bath and Sauna with super shower
– Ocean view Sala
– Covered BBQ entertaining area
– Guest House
– Private swimming beach enclave accessible directly from the property
– Two-car covered parkingRatesFrom 800 to 3 268 USD/night
From 28 000 to 114 400 THB/night
Please contact us for a quotation
++ Villa rates are subject to 17.7% service charge, taxes,
During Christmas period – we require minimum 7 nights booking date starting between 18th – 27th December 2015 at Full Bedroom rate .
During New Year period – we require minimum 10 nights booking date starting between 27th December 2015 – 9th January 2016 at Full Bedroom rate .
Chinese New Year & Easter period – 5 nights minimum booking at Full Bedroom rate .