Large Private Pool Villa Rawai Phuket
This beautiful villa is located between Rawai Beach and Chalong pier in the south of the island. Rawai beach is popular for it’s beautiful scenery and for its serene atmosphere. There are plenty of restaurants, shops and supermarket around which makes it a convenient place for expats. If you’re French you can put your kids in Jules Verne Phuket International School
which is 2 min away. Other good schools like Headstart are 25 minutes away.
Chalong Pier is the gateway to many islands around Phuket. Nai Harn Beach is only 15 minutes away and is considered as one of Thailand’s most beautiful beach. Rawai beach with its pier and it’s beautiful views on surrounding islands is only 5 minutes away.
If you’re looking for a perfect place for nice week ends at the beach close to all amenities don’t look further.
Rawai area is the choice of many expats for good reasons
- Large salt water private pool
- 550 sqm plot, 200 sqm indoor area
- Modern Balinese style (L shape design, wood materials)
- 3 bedrooms (1 master + 2 guests)
- 3 en-suite bathrooms + 1 guest
- Bath tub
- Large living room with pool access and open space
- Western kitchen fully equipped
- Sala for relax time (breakfast, reading…)
- Private steam room
- High ceilings make the villa cool and look spacious
- Built-in furniture like wardrobe offer lots of storage
- Large private covered parking (2 cars)
- Well furnishing free water
- Water tank storage
- Plants and trees around
- Privacy guaranteed
The asking price is 12,5 M THB, comes fully furnished, lease 90 years or can be owned via a Thai company.